As part of Applied Intelligence practice, you will combine AI & ML with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way, sparking digital metamorphoses. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously learn and grow. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a global team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in AI & ML, who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges across a range of industries.
Applications at LinkedIn.
- Collect, cleanse and aggregate data in order to use them for Data Analysis and Insights
- Responsible for implementing Data Analysis, Statistical and Machine Learning methodologies
- Generate tables, figures and dashboards for presentation and interpretation of results in accordance with project requirements
- Validate data analysis results with team members to ensure high quality deliverables
- Assist in development of documents, demos or presentations as needed
- Identify, interpret and communicate meaningful findings to key individuals (i.e. answer the “so what” questions)
- Participate in internal research and development activities as needed
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc and MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or related science field from a well-established University
- Knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning concepts and algorithms such as clustering, regression, classification, forecasting, hyperparameters optimization, NLP, computer vision, speech processing; understanding of ML model lifecycle would be an asset
- Familiarity with any programming language and Data Science scripting (in Python / R / Scala / Julia)
- Considered a plus (not a prerequisite):
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (MS Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Familiarity with Deep Learning concepts & tools (H2O, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Theano, etc.)
- Understanding of ML lifecycle and hands-on experience with ML Ops
- Experience in analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases (via tools such as Hive, Spark, NiFi, HBASE, HDFS, Kafka, Kudu would be an asset)
- Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Working under an Agile Framework with CICD principles
- Ability to work as a team player in a multinational project team
- Ability to travel and gain exposure in multinational companies across a range of industries
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- All male candidates should have fulfilled their military obligations
- We can consider candidates from any other location in Greece.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary and benefits, including but not limited to: life/health insurance, performance based bonuses, monthly vouchers, company car (depending on management level), flexible work arrangements, employee share purchase plan, TEA Accenture, parental leave, paid overtime (if needed) and various corporate discounts
- Continuous training & development through global platforms & local academy. At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Ongoing strength and skill-based evaluation process
- Various opportunities to develop your career across a spectrum of clients, industries and projects
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
- Under our Brain Regain initiative, extra relocation benefits may apply
In case your profile is a match for the role, you will receive an email requesting to download our new innovative mobile App, Enter Accenture Greece for Android or iOS devices . Then, you will be able to log in by using your personalized credentials provided by our Recruitment Team within 48 hours and start your Accenture Journey!
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.