We are looking for a Software Tester/ Junior IT Consultant fluent in German. You will be based in our Athens or Thessaloniki office or work remotely. Apply here.
You will be involved in software testing and collaborate closely with the client and the development team. More analytically you will be engaged in:
- Manual software testing of web applications;
- Creation of test cases;
- Documentation (e.g. user manual);
- Support and 3rd-level service desk;
- Communication with developers and business analysts.
- Motivated, analytical, communicative, result-oriented;
- Fluency in German (at least C1) mandatory; knowledge of English;
- University degree, preferably in computer science or technical / economic field, or equivalent work experience;
- Professional experience in software testing or application support is an asset.
As a Software Tester/Junior IT Consultant fluent in German you will be integrated into a friendly team and work closely with the backend developers and the business analysts to deliver high-quality applications. Belonging to an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. The complexity and size of the projects and our methodological approach are the best basis for developing your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (TST/02/23).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our website and follow us on Twitter ((at)EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 850 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.